Welcome to the 63rd weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!
Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me at email@example.com. If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Jen from what would jen do – she came up with the last two statements
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I like to avoid ___ if possible
2. ___ is a virtue I do not have
3. Sometimes the _____________ are the ______________
4. I think that _____________ are the best _____________
1. I like to avoid public restrooms if possible
2. patience is a virtue I do not have
3. Sometimes the best moments are the ones that you least expect
4. I think that peanut butter cups are the best candies
Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. Since Google Friend connect is gone, please follow through networked blogs, Facebook fan page or by email….If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…