Before we start filling in the blanks did you hear about the “Tis More Blessed Giveaway? Every Friday in December amazing authors are giving away their books! For a full list of authors and books visit In Medias Res!
My book,DANGLED CARAT is one of the prizes! The raffelecopter is below:
Hilary had gotten used to dating the commitment-phobic Marc, thirteen years her senior. They had a great relationship—why rush into things? She saw no need to pressure him for marriage, believing that when the time was right, he would propose. But after they had been together for four years, their friends decided to take matters into their own hands, pushing Marc to propose and making Hilary realize how much she really did want to marry the man that she loved. Unfortunately, Marc still wasn’t ready—and their friends’ meddling in the form of a faux engagement party led to a disastrous New Year’s Eve that brought their relationship to an inevitable turning point.
In this relatable, lighthearted, and playful memoir, Hilary reminisces about her life before Marc—from the insecure and awkward teenage years she spent in a back brace and dealing with the loss of her father, to her early relationships and, finally, to the day she met Marc and realized that she really wanted to see him again. Through their first date—even though Hilary was technically seeing someone else at the time—and the ease of their early time together until Marc first decided that they were moving too quickly, up until that fateful New Year’s Eve, Hilary shares the details of their relationship and how Marc’s inability to commit led her to find an inner strength and confidence she didn’t know she possessed.
AND NOW BACK TO THE FRIDAY FILL IN….
Okay, you know the deal – Each week, I list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me .
If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is BETH ANN from IT’S JUST LIFE – she who came up with the last two statements.
- How is it _____?
- I can’t believe how much easier it was to ____ than to ____.
- I like my _____________ and ________________
- If I could I would do ________ all day ____.
- How is it THE END OF THE YEAR ALREADY? SERIOUSLY?
- I can’t believe how much easier it was to WRITE A BOOK than to SELL / PROMOTE A BOOK.
- I like my CONSTANTLY BEING BUSY and I KIND OF HATE IT TOO
- If I could I would do ANYTHING all day I’d WANT TO WRITE WITH LUCY SITTING ON MY LAP (LIKE SHE’D EVER SIT STILL THAT LONG… SIGH….
Latest posts by Hilary Grossman (see all)
- what to get? A $25 Bank Card Giveaway!!! And MORE…. - March 12, 2014
- I am there for you…. - March 10, 2014
- Follow Friday Four Fill in Blog Hop – week 153 - March 6, 2014