Welcome to the 129th weekly Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop!
Each week, I plan on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to me . If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Pam from Tropppetrie– she came up with the last two statements! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED SOME STATEMENTS!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1) ____ are the ____ time to ____
2) No matter how hard I try I still can’t _____
3) When I was young I thought turning 30 meant ____ but now I know it means____
4) I love to cook ____ for dinner. When I am in a hurry my to to meal is ___
1) MORNINGS are the BEST time to CATCH UP ON BLOG STUFF AND EMAILS
2) No matter how hard I try I still can’t BELIEVE MY DREAM OF WRITING A BOOK IS A REALITY – DANGLED CARAT IS NOW AVAILABLE AS A PRINT COPY, ON KINDLE AND NOOK – KOBO AND SMASHWORDS COMING SOON!
3) When I was young I thought turning 30 meant GETTING OLD but now I know it means YOU ARE STILL SO YOUNG (DON’T QUESTION ME ABOUT 40 – IF I DON’T GO INTO DENIAL THAT IS HAPPENING IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS)
4) I love to cook IN BULK for dinner. When I am in a hurry my to to meal is ALREADY PREPARED, IT JUST NEEDS TO BE HEATED UP!
Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. Since Google Friend connect is gone, please follow through networked blogs, Facebook fan page or by email….If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…
If you tweet, please use #F5-bloghop so I can find you…
And please check out my other blog, DANGLED CARAT, which is all about relationships. If you want to be featured, just email me. Any posts about relationships are welcome!
Latest posts by Hilary Grossman (see all)
- What’s on TV? Wordless Wednesday 12/4/13 - December 4, 2013
- Marionette - December 2, 2013
- HOLIDAY BOOK GIVEAWAY – THIRTEEN DIFFERENT AUTHORS!!! - November 28, 2013